Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers
(11-17-2022, 04:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's crazy...before the season I was on the fence over who to resign...Higgins or Chase.

Now it's not even close. Chase all day. I am not even sure Higgins is a true #1 receiver.

Don't get me wrong, he's great...but I def think he is limited as a receiver.

Really? Always been Chase and if we can bring back Tee or Boyd that would be gravy. But Tee has been limited cause of 
his ankle, it isn't talent wise. He could be a #1, he just has to stay healthy. Actually, him being banged up so much might 
give us a shot at signing both Chase and Tee yah never know. Plus, he grew up a Bengal fan and loves it here.

Doubt it though, I think we will only be able to extend Burrow, Chase and Logan. Both Boyd and Tee will go somewhere 
else and we will have to replace them with early draft picks soon.

(11-17-2022, 04:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would be a welcome sight if Higgins did go off this Sunday and the perfect time to do so.

My only concern is his style of high pointing balls sets him up for the big hits and we all know the steelers will cheap shot him again if afforded the opportunity.

Hopefully the Bengals and Tee kick tail and get out of this game without any major injuries.

Very true on the stealers D and their cheap shot style going against a high pointing Receiver in Tee. We already saw them
try to take out one of our WR's in the first game, hence Ja'Marr giving Minkah the 2 middle fingers in the air lol

Burrow needs to be great with his ball placement especially in this game, so he doesn't hang out any of his Receivers out 
to dry.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2022, 05:32 PM