Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projected RB Stats (Coley Harvey)
(06-07-2015, 02:39 PM)J24 Wrote: 175 isn't  to much out of the realm of possibility. He had 170 carries in 13 and 168 last season. We have to good backs and both should be used.

I get that, but Gio's carries were reduced once he came back from injury and Hill had taken over. Over the last 6 weeks (including playoff) he averaged 7.5 carries, which comes out to 120 for a full season. 175 could happen, but not if Hill gets 240 and Rex gets 40. That's a total increase of 49 carries over last year. Someone would have to lose carries for that to be realistic.

We have two good backs, but one is a better runner and thus will get the majority of the carries. That does not mean Gio "won't be used" though. Gio will always be used, just probably not as much as some would like. Barring injuries, I see around 120 carries and 50 catches for Gio. I think that's plenty of work. As a bonus, that level of work should keep Gio healthy and fresh. Keep in mind he's been injured in both seasons where he had around 170 carries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projected RB Stats (Coley Harvey) - Shake n Blake - 06-07-2015, 03:29 PM