Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers
(11-17-2022, 06:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool, I disagree. In my opinion, WHEN HEALTHY Tee has the athleticism and speed to be a true number 1 and he is 
extremely young with a very high ceiling. I don't think we have seen the best from Tee Higgins yet. Think it is unfair to 
judge him while he has a bad ankle and not take that into account.

100% correct. Tee is a flat-out stud and no doubt a #1. The kid has been fighting an injury all season.Amazing how people watch a guy for a couple games play amazing, love him and talk about how the Bengals offense can't exist without him when Chase was struggling, and then a couple weeks he's not getting big numbers and now they don't need him or he's a solid 2.

He's not an elite #1 (and how many of those really are there? ) like Adams or Jefferson that catch 8-12 balls per game as those teams have entire offenses designed around them but he's plenty effective to be a #1.In fact, I hope to god they don't need to find him 10X a game going forward with all their weapons as it would also mean Mixon is running well, getting carries and they're playing with a lead.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers - higgy100 - 11-18-2022, 10:51 AM