Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers
(11-17-2022, 02:47 PM)impactplaya Wrote: While Iam encouraged by Burrows ball distribution in his last game, it's time for Tee Higgins to make a example
Of the Steelers secondary..
He is due for a 100 yd plus game. He hasn't has one since
The Dolphins game. He needs to show he can take
Over a game without Jamar Chase on the other side.
If Tee wants to prove he is a top 12 WR, no better time
Than vs the Steelers. Who BTW knocked out him
Out with a cheap shot game 1.

Here are my monsters for the week:  I think these guys literally hate the steelers like so many of us do, and they usually have big games against them:

Sam Hubbard-  WIll help set the edge and get at least one sack.  Hopefully, a sack-fumble. 

Joe Mixon-  I think he liked how last week feel, and I believe the steelers won't challenge the Bengals run game and will stay in two deep.  Make them pay, Joe.

Trey Hendrickson-  Feeds off the energy of the line as a whole, and with Reader and Sam fired up, we might see "Black Out Trey".

Jessie Bates-  The holdout didn't do him many favors, but I could see Jesse trying to make a statement this game.  Much like Fitzpatrick did the first game.  I know Jessie isn't that close-to-the-los guy that Fitz can be, but I could see a pick...or maybe two.

La'El Collins and Alex Kappa.  If o-linemen be elephants, elephants never forget.  I'm sure they remember that week 1 game, and will be looking forward to some of those double team sets where Collins peels off and heads to the next level. 

Hayden Hurst- Not sure why, but cold-weather game screams ginger viking.  Hope he breaks a few big ones. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee needs to tee off on the Steelers - SHRacerX - 11-18-2022, 11:27 AM