Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach:
(11-18-2022, 11:28 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Touching on the bolded, this is another thing that seems true but isn't anywhere close to being true. Hell, as I sit here and think about it, I struggle to remember many holding calls against the Steelers as well. However, since 1999, they have received the 7th most penalties in the league for offensive holding with 490. 

Overall, the focus should be on Watt. He is truly a HoF caliber pass rusher and can wreck an entire game by himself. Stay balanced and patient. Secure the ball. Don't get greedy down the field. Cincinnati is the better team here. 

Since 1999?  Killing me Goose.  How about a relevant number, like, the most recent five years?  And it isn't that they never get flagged, but they literally do it every play, egregiously.  It is their MO.  I remember a guy made a vine of 17 BLATANT BEAR HUG FROM BEHIND holds against Cincy in a single game, and then showed one where Whit, of all people, barely yanked at a guy and was flagged. 

Sorry dude, no one got more calls than the devil's team, until the devil ran in to the corporate ESPN team, the Patriots.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach: - SHRacerX - 11-18-2022, 11:32 AM