Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
This week vs the Steelers is basically the season
(11-18-2022, 05:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not necessarily a must-win, but it's pretty important and would leave little room for error in a pretty rough stretch of games for the rest of the year.

I will say, however, that we could be getting lucky if Allen's injury really is getting worse and is will cause him to miss time or not be at 100% because they play the Browns this week, which the Bills are favored by 8, so let's hope that the Browns can get to Allen and pull out a win. I think Allen aggravates his elbow more and is either out of struggling by the time they play us. I don't wish for injury on any player, but if he's going to play on it while it's injured, that's on him, and he seems to be struggling with his play.

That matters because the Bills already beat the Ravens and Steelers, meaning that it would help give us a needed win and also help with tiebreakers, but we'd also need to get this win since it's in the division.

Like I said, it's not a "must-win," but it's important because we won't have much wiggle room for the rest of the year without it, which is especially worrisome since we play the Titans and Chiefs next.

not a must win to get a wildcard spot but every lose to an AFC team hurts  division more so
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This week vs the Steelers is basically the season - XenoMorph - 11-18-2022, 05:14 PM