Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach:
(11-19-2022, 12:52 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: You do know the Bengals beat the steelers at their home last year by two scores, right?

Lack of optimism notwithstanding, I hate them as well and their constant assbaggery.  And I try not to use the word hate.  But there is no other word.  

I sure wish the Bengals would have Chase, but I disagree about Watt.   You will see a much different line and offense this time.  As one podcaster said (paraphrasing), Joe has figured out the many different Joes he may need to be a different times.  I have faith in him, the line coming together, Mixon continuing to roll, Tee having a huge game, and the defense.  

If it makes you feel any better, the steelers are dead last in the league in point differential:  Points scored vs. points allowed.  

Yes their O has been awful. The only one maybe worse in the entire NFL has been the Broncos. If we can run the ball with some success and get out with a lead, force Pick-6-it to throw, we can win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I would tell the team before the game, if I am coach: - bengalfan74 - 11-19-2022, 01:40 PM