Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age check….who were the top 3 players on the team when you 1st started watching?
(11-19-2022, 06:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rudi had great vision and he was tough, but he had a fantastic OL those years. Wish our current OL could turn into something
comparable. If they do, Mixon could blow up for huge yards in the back half of the season, same with Perine and Evans if he is 
back anytime soon and gets some snaps. The Panthers game could just be the beginning, sure as hell hope so.

Rudi (at his peak) was better than Mixon. We make so many excuses for that guy. He's not terrible, just not what he looked like he'd be coming out of college. I guess Joe's a lil more versatile, but Rudi would break off long TD runs, trucked some of the all time great defenders, and made Corey f'n Dillon expendable (let that last one sink in).
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Age check….who were the top 3 players on the team when you 1st started watching? - jason - 11-19-2022, 10:58 PM