Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old
(06-07-2015, 03:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) I didn't pick it.  You did.  You brought up how he played without his weapons.  I simply posted his stats from that season.  Those were his numbers without Jones for 12 games and a banged up Roddy White.

2.) More successful than Dalton.  Although, literally any playoff QB has shown more in the playoffs than Andy.  I can't think of a single QB, ever, that has done worse in the postseason than Dalton has thus far.  So maybe don't bring up playoff woes when the Spicy Noodle is your QB.  Matt Ryan made it to the NFC Championship.  Our QB hasn't come within in 10 points of advancing past the Wildcard round.

3.) I thought we just went over this.  He posted an 89 QB rating without his weapons.  Last year he had the 5th highest QB rating in the league.  Why do you keep making this up, that he plays so poorly without weapons, when I have clearly showed you that that is a lie.

4.) This is absolutely ridiculous.  Laughable even.  You poll all 32 coaches, who would you rather have, Matt Ryan or Andy Dalton, I guarantee that all but one or two, if any at all, would choose Dalton.  If you really believe that Dalton is better than Ryan then I don't want to tell you.  It's really not worth my time to try to debate this any further.
I'm stating that even when his weapons are out the Falcons still have weapons for Ryan. Douglas is a high #2 on most teams, not a #3 like on the Falcons. 2013, Ryan still had hall of famer Tony Gonzalez lining up also. Cmon man, I'm not saying Dalton is better than Ryan. Just Ryan isn't "head and shoulders" better than Dalton. He has a stacked offense, he has the type of offensive scheme to air it out, and he will put up #s. But if you give him Gresham instead of Gonzalez, give him BJGE as the premier back instead of Jackson, give him Hawkins or Sazenbacher instead of whoever was on the other side of Douglas, his #s wouldn't look like that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old - type_stripe - 06-07-2015, 03:50 PM