Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age check….who were the top 3 players on the team when you 1st started watching?
Carson, Chad, and TJ for me. I am 43, but I hopped on to this team in '05. There was something so magical about that offense that I was hooked the frist time I saw them on that game versus the Colts. I got Sunday Ticket in 2006 and have been a diehard fan ever since. My favorite teams were the following:

2009- A great smashmouth team that withered away with Henry passing.
2012- Another physical team with some great wins in the regular season (NYG, Patriots).
2014- A fairly dynamic team that predicted the awesomeness of the 2015 team. Had a great primetime win versus Denver.
2015- I still think this, pound for pound across the board, was the most talented team since I've been a fan. The culmination of over half a decade worth of draft picks that were hits at nearly every position group.

The most disappointing teams were the 2006, 2007, and 2010 teams. The 2008 season was too miserable for me to even get my hopes up right from the get go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Age check….who were the top 3 players on the team when you 1st started watching? - Von Cichlid - 11-20-2022, 10:50 PM