Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Avoiding The Steelers Sweep Feels Good
(11-21-2022, 02:18 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well we seem clearly to be very good at game planning after halftime. I hope this translates to a season trend as well and we can have some real momentum going into the playoffs potentially. I'd rather fight back and go into the post season red hot than start strong and cool off the last few weeks. Seems like a many of teams fall on their face coming back after that.

Yeah, I moan about ZT but does anyone remember Marvin Lewis' famous 'Half Time Adjustments'? We were awful after the bye under him, and awful in the 3rd quarter as far as I recall.

Whereas this season and last season, we generally knock teams out of the park in the 3rd quarter. Coaching really uses the Half Time break better than anybody imo.

Definitely big to not get swept by the Steelers. Had hoped we'd do the sweeping, and while we should have done, they'll always play us hard. 6 picks by Burrow across the two games and we still put up 57 points on them across the two games. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avoiding The Steelers Sweep Feels Good - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-21-2022, 06:25 AM