Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Avoiding The Steelers Sweep Feels Good
(11-21-2022, 01:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I find that I even do not really enjoy watching them play the Stealers anymore BECAUSE the refs are so lopsided in their calls. The stealers held the entire game, our guys had phantom holding calls no one could see on the replays, no flag on the late hit by Miles Jackoff to Burrow after he gave himself up and was on the ground. And I guarantee if the game wasn't effectively over they would not have called and ejected the player that took the helmet shot at Boyd.

True.  I can handle a self-inflicted loss like week 1, which was still painful, but when two BS flags come out on what would have been 4th down plays to extend drives, it is infuriating.  

I was disgusted by the hits I saw on Fields in the early game, after every white QB got "Roughing the Passer" flags all last week if someone even farted in their general direction.  F'n bastards.  But I guess it isn't all white QBs.  For some reason, the refs seem to think Burrow could protect himself more, but he DID SLIDE, and still took a helmet-first shot.  I was losing my mind.  Assbags.  The refs are every bit as bad as the steelers and that is saying something.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avoiding The Steelers Sweep Feels Good - SHRacerX - 11-21-2022, 01:13 PM