Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-21-2022, 10:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t get why they are insulted about the line. It’s not a popularity contest. I get being surprised, but it’s not personal guys.

And a lot of them don’t think much of the Bengals. According to them they were the better team and should have won last year. No reason given. They’re also kind of assuming half a dozen sacks.

They were called a # 1 fraud last year and the Bengals proved it. (I defended them last year saying they won the games so they earned it) but the whine fest over there annoys me.

They were not a fraud last year nor or they a fraud this year. They demolished the KC Chiefs last year and even though we beat KC twice last year proving that we were better we never demolished KC. They smoked KC with a healthy team, we beat them with their RB coming back from IR.

We were the hottest team in the AFC, we should have beaten the Rams in the SB. I think if that game was at a neutral site we win handily. 

But give the Devil[Titans, Oilers] their due they were the regular season's champs without their stud RB for a good portion of the season.

This game against the Titans this week "might" determine if the Titans are a fraud this season.  
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - BengalYankee - 11-22-2022, 07:14 AM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM