Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 07:40 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus, that's depressing seeing it all written out like that...

...the NFL needs to do something about college football. There's way too many bad QBs starting in the NFL. There's like 8 QBs under 38 y/o who are good, 2 in mid-30s who used to be good but are currently terrible this year, 4 who are okay but clearly a step down, and then a sea of meh-to-crap. Might be time to finally create an NFL minor league system for players out of high school so there's more QBs/OL actually prepared for NFL play.

Well this week Tannehill won’t be much better than the competition we’ve played. The Titans have scored over 20 points 4 times but more than 24 points 1 time, whereas we have scored over 24 points in 6 of our last 8.

I believe they put up over I don’t care so much about the QBs they play, because if our offense is putting up the points they’ve been, they will compete with anything. Our defense is built to play against these good QBs, because many of these good QBs want to take shots and we don’t typically give up huge plays (now CTB scares me a little).

But like I said Tannehill is closer to those quarterbacks on that list, than the elite ones we play later this year. I think that’s why it’s important we grab this one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Rubekahn29 - 11-22-2022, 08:09 AM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM