Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Their fan base is lame as hell. They don't care. 

I went to the playoff game in Nashville and I've been to a number of Titans games. Lamest fans in the NFL (behind Vegas). Just zero passion.

Burrow is going to pick them the hell apart. They are one of the worst pass defenses in the league and this aint the same OL we had last year in the playoffs.

They have played a bunch of trash teams and have beat up on a trash division. Barely beat the Broncos, Texans, and Raiders. I'm actually more confident in this game than I was with the Pitt game.

I’m sure a few of us care.

One of my best friends is a Cinci native (no longer lives there but his parents and sister are there). We have a friendly rivalry about our teams and I’m happy that he doesn’t have to refer to the team as “The Bungles” since the advent of Joe Burrow.

The Titans defense has kept us in every game save the blowout in the Buffalo game which turned into a team gut check by all reported accounts in this market. Maybe we needed that. We should have won the Giants game and lost by a missed field goal as time expired. And the third loss was to Mahomes in OT. Breaks the heart when that guy starts playing like the hall of famer he’s going to be.

Our problem is the offense (save Derrick Henry) but last game against the Packers may have turned a corner on that. We’ll see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Sevenfeet - 11-22-2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM