Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 11:55 AM)Sevenfeet Wrote: I’m sure a few of us care.

One of my best friends is a Cinci native (no longer lives there but his parents and sister are there). We have a friendly rivalry about our teams and I’m happy that he doesn’t have to refer to the team as “The Bungles” since the advent of Joe Burrow.

The Titans defense has kept us in every game save the blowout in the Buffalo game which turned into a team gut check by all reported accounts in this market. Maybe we needed that. We should have won the Giants game and lost by a missed field goal as time expired. And the third loss was to Mahomes in OT. Breaks the heart when that guy starts playing like the hall of famer he’s going to be.

Our problem is the offense (save Derrick Henry) but last game against the Packers may have turned a corner on that.  We’ll see.

The Bungles died when Carson Palmer came along as far as I'm concerned. They have had really successful teams over the past two decades.

That being said, I think this game is going to be super interesting and a measuring stick game for both teams. The Bengals have played teams that mirror the Titans all year. The Jets, Steelers, Browns, Cowboys come to mind. Elite defenses but "lacking" on offense. Some games turned out OK, others not so much. 

That being said, the Bengals are playing really well right now and their OL looks the best it has looked in years. I think that could be the difference maker. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - WeezyBengal - 11-22-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM