Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 12:19 PM)Sevenfeet Wrote: True. The Bengals are good, no doubt but the Cleveland game was ugly and only two weeks ago. Yes it’s a division game but the Browns aren’t going anywhere this season. And you guys still have to prove you can knock off the Ravens. No one in the AFC South scares me except the Colts and we already dispatched them twice early in the season. Playing Houston is a Madden stats game for Derrick Henry. The Jags are better but not good and can’t be overlooked, especially down the stretch where we’ll need every AFC victory.

Beat them last year with a nearly identical team (maybe a better D this year) and should've won this year; wasn't like the Browns game where we were clearly out of it and they flat-out beat us, so I don't think we need to prove anything against the Ravens.

We need to show we can beat the Browns though, I agree.

I've never had an issue with the Titans and their fans (one my closest friends is a Titans fan), until last year. Between the:

- Bengal fan who was mugged, beaten and hospitalized by Titans fans (not sure what came of the sitch and if the truth came out that it wasn't like that at all, then I retract).
- The douchebag fans that treated our fans like crap during the game.
- The douchebag fans on Twitter, saying nasty and horrible things (even worse than the Chefs fans).
- Your abhorrently immature, whiney and loser LockedOn host. This ahole REALLY dropped my opinion of your fanbase and ability to be objective. What a POS.

I now have absolutely 0 respect for the Titans fanbase and have no sympathy if things go wrong; **** all y'all, as the saying goes.

You've been respectful, Mr. Sevenfeet, so I thank you for that and I wish no ill will towards you ThumbsUp

As for the team, our oline is much improved, especially on the interior (where Simmons had most of his success in the playoff game) so I don't forsee a repeat of earlier this year.

But I think it'll be a close game regardless. Will be fun to watch!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-22-2022, 01:12 PM