Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 12:19 PM)Sevenfeet Wrote: True. The Bengals are good,  no doubt but the Cleveland game was ugly and only two weeks ago.  Yes it’s a division game but the Browns aren’t going anywhere this season. And you guys still have to prove you can knock off the Ravens. No one in the AFC South scares me except the Colts and we already dispatched them twice early in the season. Playing Houston is a Madden stats game for Derrick Henry. The Jags are better but not good and can’t be overlooked, especially down the stretch where we’ll need every AFC victory.

I'm not sure what's up with our recent play against Cleveland.  It's been bad for a minute now, and really seems it shouldn't be.  As far as the Ravens, I feel like this Bengals team has shown they can knock them off.  

The Titans are a solid team.  Defense, run game, competent quarterback.  They're not a sexy pick by any means, and can be neutralized as seen in the playoffs last year, but they're a team that absolutely can win any given week against any team.  They're not a team I'd want to face week after week.  But neither are the Bengals. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - MileHighGrowler - 11-22-2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM