Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for JoeyB-Week 11 Fed Ex Air Player
(11-22-2022, 01:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee you if Joe were going against a QB from another team who had more yards and TDs than him, we'd bring up the fact the other QB had 2 INTs giving 0 thought to how they occurred. 

WTS, JB is deserving of the award and I hope he gets it, we just need to stop with the "but..."

Probably right, but if I watched the game and the other QB had 2 INT's that weren't his fault same as Burrow I would 
take that into consideration. The tipped pass, I don't know, maybe he should of took the Sack instead? The Twatt INT,
maybe drop deeper and use a pump fake?

(11-22-2022, 02:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Twatt has 2 INT of Burrow in 2 games this year. We can't act like it was a 1-in-a-million weird happenstance that is of no fault of Burrow's if it has happened twice in the same season to the same guy, Nate. He has thrown 6 INT in the 2 Steelers games this year. He's 3rd in the NFL in batted passes and closing in on twice as many as he had last year already. He threw 6 INT in 2 games to the Steelers. There's only so much "they're not his fault" that can go around before you just need to own that it happened.

Burrow even had a good game overall, don't get me wrong... but the fact that he threw 2 INTs is still reality, and Mahomes threw 0. It was the 9th game where Burrow had 2+ turnovers, and the first win in such a game. The Bengals are now 1-8 when Burrow turns it over 2+ times, it's almost always a recipe for losing. Bfritz asked how a he wouldn't win, and my answer is 4 TD/2 INT can lose to 3 TD/0 INT. 26 yards and 1 TD doesn't really offset 2 INT. That's why Mahomes QB Rating was 16.7 points higher.

They were both fantastic plays be a great player, Twatt is that good. Those don't happen often, the Watt brothers are 
about the only Ends I have seen accomplish those type of Interceptions. Takes crazy reflexes and soft hands.

Burrow had a terrible game in the first one throwing bad INT's.

These 2 INT's Sunday were nothing like 3 of them in the first game. Burrow played great in this 2nd game and in my 
opinion better than Mahomes did against the Chargers. I watched both games too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote for JoeyB-Week 11 Fed Ex Air Player - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-22-2022, 01:52 PM