Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 07:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: They were not a fraud last year nor or they a fraud this year. They demolished the KC Chiefs last year and even though we beat KC twice last year proving that we were better we never demolished KC. They smoked KC with a healthy team, we beat them with their RB coming back from IR.

We were the hottest team in the AFC, we should have beaten the Rams in the SB. I think if that game was at a neutral site we win handily. 

But give the Devil[Titans, Oilers] their due they were the regular season's champs without their stud RB for a good portion of the season.

This game against the Titans this week "might" determine if the Titans are a fraud this season.  

I thoroughly disagree and would usually list stats as to why i felt this way but don’t feel like it.

All I’ll say is we are a bad matchup for them as long as Reader plays. They smoked KC last year because that’s just the nature of their offense vs passing teams. If they get those lucky 2-3 plays to go their way they can smoke ANYONE because it’s hard to come back on them.

I think they are a tier 2 team that happens to play in the worst decision in football and nothing Iv seen has convinced me otherwise. Even if they do smash us. They still ain’t makin any noise in the playoffs
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Housh - 11-22-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM