Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Their fan base is lame as hell. They don't care. 

I went to the playoff game in Nashville and I've been to a number of Titans games. Lamest fans in the NFL (behind Vegas). Just zero passion.

Burrow is going to pick them the hell apart. They are one of the worst pass defenses in the league and this aint the same OL we had last year in the playoffs.

They have played a bunch of trash teams and have beat up on a trash division. Barely beat the Broncos, Texans, and Raiders. I'm actually more confident in this game than I was with the Pitt game.

Maybe I was around more passionate fans than you, but I definitely heard some Titans fell tell Bengals fans to STFU.

As to the Titans pass defense, they do give up a lot of yards in the air, but they also have a really good pass rush.
Autry, Dupree, Simmons, Weaver, Walker, and Edwards. Walker has been getting a handful of sacks every year for the past few years now with DEN, HOU, and now TEN. Weaver didn't really do anything his rookie year but is already up to 5.5 sacks this year.
So they will be after the QB from about every single position.

If the Bengals can keep all those guys at bay and give Burrow a few seconds to throw, they might be able to carve them up. But let's not act like the Bengals pass protection is stellar this year. It's still below expectations. Bengals won't have an easy time with that pass rush. Not to mention TEN's run defense is elite, so it can be expected the running game will struggle and the Titans will pin their ears back quite a bit.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - ochocincos - 11-22-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM