Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 03:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Maybe I was around more passionate fans than you, but I definitely heard some Titans fell tell Bengals fans to STFU.

As to the Titans pass defense, they do give up a lot of yards in the air, but they also have a really good pass rush.
Autry, Dupree, Simmons, Weaver, Walker, and Edwards. Walker has been getting a handful of sacks every year for the past few years now with DEN, HOU, and now TEN. Weaver didn't really do anything his rookie year but is already up to 5.5 sacks this year.
So they will be after the QB from about every single position.

If the Bengals can keep all those guys at bay and give Burrow a few seconds to throw, they might be able to carve them up. But let's not act like the Bengals pass protection is stellar this year. It's still below expectations. Bengals won't have an easy time with that pass rush. Not to mention TEN's run defense is elite, so it can be expected the running game will struggle and the Titans will pin their ears back quite a bit.

Their pass rush will definetly be a problem - I 100% agree with that. 

I don't think they will have 9 sacks and I do think our OL is better than it was in the playoffs last year. That's all I'm saying. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - WeezyBengal - 11-22-2022, 03:24 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM