Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 11:26 PM)Nepa Wrote: I understand the excitement TN fans for their team right now, after beating Green Bay away and given the game Tannehill had. He had a QB rating of 127, completing 22 of 27 for 333. A very solid team, very good in the red zone and on 3rd and 4th with short yardage. Henry is extraordinary. I also understand TN fans being upset by not be favored. And they were the first seed last year and the upstart Bengals beat them in a close one.

This game will be very tough for the Bengals and may come down to turnovers, again. But I would say I am sure the Bengals team feels like this is a must win game, given they are already behind the Ravens and only have their toes on the line of a playoff position. Tennessee seems like a shoe-in for their division. So, I find it unlikely the revenge factor outweighs the larger motivation of the Bengals team feeling like they need this one.

Not being favored has nothing to do with the “experts” picks. It’s literally based on how people are betting. To care about that, or think it’s a slap in the face is ridiculous.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - michaelsean - 11-23-2022, 07:51 AM