Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Players that need more playing time
(11-22-2022, 02:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I would have said Chris Evans but Perine had a fairly solid game especially in the department I believe Evans would have the biggest impact. Although I still think he showcased some quality talent on that long catch a few games ago.

Evans was my first thought and then it sounded like a stupid thought after what Perine did in the passing game last Sunday.

Hard to beat 3 TD's in the passing game.

(11-22-2022, 02:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Maybe not in the "backup" capacity, but the OL...  In the form of long, punishing, time consuming drives.  This unit has come a long way since the start of the season, but the development is far from over.  A few long, ball-control drives per game will have them reaching their peak for the playoff run.

Maybe more Adeniji or D'Ante Smith in Jumbo packages?

(11-22-2022, 02:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought Trayveon Williams looked like he could take snaps from Evans in KR and RB 2-3

Looked great I thought. Finally saw that Trayveon Williams for A&M around last game. Nice vision and looked much quicker
on Returns than Evans has this year. The better player in the Return game is Trayveon without question, Evans hasn't shown
much at all in this aspect.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players that need more playing time - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-23-2022, 03:20 PM