Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler fans should look on the bright side..
(11-23-2022, 04:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You've described my whole season. I said it in the week 1 game day thread...my expectations are zilch this year, and it's quite nice. 

Im calling it my Bengalpalooza season. 

I just want to see improvement from KP. I am indifferent to wins and losses. Steelers blow a half time lead on Sunday? Meh, who cares they aren't going anywhere. I was happy with a solid first half from the offense. Would've like to have seen better in the second, but the Bengals have been great at half time adjustments int he second half in recent years, so it is what it is. 

It really is better in some ways. Who gets mad when you have no chance to make the playoffs and all you are interested in is seeing the young guys get better? I’m pretty sure Bengal fans will live a lot longer that many other fans. You’d think Browns fans would live even longer, but every year they are told they are favorites to go to the Super Bowl so they start the season with high expectations. Plus based on their fat red faces I think they all have high blood pressure.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steeler fans should look on the bright side.. - michaelsean - 11-23-2022, 08:50 PM