Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-21-2022, 10:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t get why they are insulted about the line. It’s not a popularity contest. I get being surprised, but it’s not personal guys.

And a lot of them don’t think much of the Bengals. According to them they were the better team and should have won last year. No reason given. They’re also kind of assuming half a dozen sacks.

They were called a # 1 fraud last year and the Bengals proved it. (I defended them last year saying they won the games so they earned it) but the whine fest over there annoys me.

(11-22-2022, 07:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They have five or six wins before the season starts because of that craptastic division. They had a week off and home field and lost. Fraud.  Like I said I argued they were not a fraud, but I’m a sports fan and can change my opinion for petty reasons. Like their whining LOL

Thanks for reading it for me and relaying it so I don't have to waste my time going through Titans fans posts while I 
am supposed to make some pasta salad tonight for a big Thanksgiving meal tomorrow and drinkin' brewskies and 
watching some football with the Fam. They do have a craptastic division, I don't know if they are ready for this team
once again. I think this OL is better than the one they terrorized in our Playoff game we won and this D is even better.

(11-22-2022, 07:40 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus, that's depressing seeing it all written out like that...

...the NFL needs to do something about college football. There's way too many bad QBs starting in the NFL. There's like 8 QBs under 38 y/o who are good, 2 in mid-30s who used to be good but are currently terrible this year, 4 who are okay but clearly a step down, and then a sea of meh-to-crap. Might be time to finally create an NFL minor league system for players out of high school so there's more QBs/OL actually prepared for NFL play.

Might be a thought, but I just think a lot of the younger QB's are just learning and aren't just studs out of college like 
say Mahomes, Allen, Burrow and Herbert are. Lamar as well I have to include. Big drop off after these top 5 though that
is for sure. The Jets are benching Wilson for Mike White BTW.

(11-22-2022, 08:09 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well this week Tannehill won’t be much better than the competition we’ve played. The Titans have scored over 20 points 4 times but more than 24 points 1 time, whereas we have scored over 24 points in 6 of our last 8.

I believe they put up over I don’t care so much about the QBs they play, because if our offense is putting up the points they’ve been, they will compete with anything. Our defense is built to play against these good QBs, because many of these good QBs want to take shots and we don’t typically give up huge plays (now CTB scares me a little).

But like I said Tannehill is closer to those quarterbacks on that list, than the elite ones we play later this year. I think that’s why it’s important we grab this one.

Nice post as usual. We compete with the QB we are handed. Doesn't matter if it is Dalton or Mahomes.

We can get the job done against anyone. Backups actually give us more of a problem cause there isn't much film and some
other unknown reasons that I don't know. Hope Tannehill plays, CTB just cannot be beat on those double moves on play action.

Because yeah, CTB does scare me a little too. Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-23-2022, 09:23 PM