Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-23-2022, 01:56 PM)Sevenfeet Wrote: Titans AFC opponents yet to face this season:

Bengals
Jags (twice)
Chargers
Texans

The most important in that bunch are the Jags and Texans and ironically those are the "easier" games compared to the upcoming Bengals match and the Chargers, who like us, nearly beat the Chiefs. The Chargers game is in L.A. too. But a win against the Bengals would put us in the proverbial drivers seat.

NFC opponents we haven't faced:

Eagles (the return of A.J. Brown...and that game is in Philly)
Cowboys (Home SNF)

You could easily make the argument that the NFC opponents are tougher matches than any of the upcoming AFC matches, Bengals included. Right now, only the Colts are within any kind of striking range of us. If we win 3 of the 5 AFC matches, I think we're set. If we win 4, then definitely. And I've love to go 1 for 2 with the NFC matches if possible.

Cool to see the perspective of a Titans fan, as I don't want to go on your boards. Cannot disagree with anything.

Going to be a fun game this Sunday regardless of who wins IMO.

With your injuries at Corner you better get pressure without the blitz is all I can say or Burrow could torch you.

Burrow is on his game right now and we have the best passing Offense in the NFL.

It goes without saying we need to slow down the King. I like our chance with Reader back.

Anyways, thanks for your perspective.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-23-2022, 10:19 PM