Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers
(11-24-2022, 10:32 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You were showing something that wasn't really the point of what you were replying to. Nobody claimed arm size = OL ability. Just that Jonah didn't look like he was working out/in shape. As I have said for a third time now, it was mostly about conditioning and you latched onto a minor bit and then used the most mismatched "evidence" for it. The reason the picture was posted was to talk about his gut because someone else said they hadn't seen it. Even if the point was arm size, you didn't show anything because two completely different photos taken at completely different angles, at completely different distances, with completely different arm lengths, with one of the guys being shiny covered in sweat... Is not even close to a comparison between two guys in the exact same photo at the same angle with same arm lengths.

I can't believe how much that went over your head; they were fairly explicit in their post... (See, I can be condescending too.)

Quote:It's not only the gut but look at his arms vs Volsen's. Wow. Big difference

That was the line I was referring to; even bolded it. Again, don't know how anyone could miss that, as I was quite explicit.

You're condescending 99% of the time, so that's par for the course for you: big deal ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - SHRacerX - 11-21-2022, 05:24 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - jason - 11-21-2022, 09:27 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - Au165 - 11-21-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-24-2022, 10:44 AM