Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee
(11-22-2022, 06:26 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Hey there, Sevenfeet, it's refreshing to see an opponents fan come in here and show some brains and common sense and be able to chat with members here without the usual mud slinging and insults. It's a flucking game, that all. Why some fans from any team act like their very life depended on 'their" team winning or not. Earlier this year after Bengals-Dolphins game there were "fans" on their forums that were mad as hell that a Miami Dolphin thug didn't return the injury to Burrow that Tua suffered. Childish immaturity at the highest level. I really wonder about the IQ level and brain function of some of these people.

As far as this game I look at it as a 50/50 chance of a Bengals win as I always do. When they are on, they can beat anybody but when they are off they look like misfits and embarrassing. (See Browns Game on MNF). When the Bengals win a few games the local media is all gushing over them only to see them forget to show up the next week. That's why... I always have a conservative thought about any game they play. Any team on the schedule is dangerous, I don't care their record. Vikings were rolling along playing well hitting on all 8 and look what Dallas did to them Sunday.

That's the NFL in a nutshell, either you come to play or you lose.  There are teams that have 1 or 2 superior players that make a huge difference, like Mahomes, Henry, Parsons, but for the most part all of the games come down to which team executes better that particular week.  It always seems as though 1 or 2 plays decide each game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - pally - 11-21-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - CJD - 11-22-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Threads from the Enemy-Tennessee - Daddy-O - 11-24-2022, 11:04 AM