Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers
(11-25-2022, 07:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, remember the post. He was kind of insinuating our all white uni's were racist but Fred didn't really mean it like
some stealer fan's do. It was meant to be a joke. I think he should be allowed to come back, he wasn't really being racist 
or anything IMO.

LMAO

I too think Volson could end up being a very good O-lineman for us, his versatility is also such a great skill to have.

He is obviously very smart and like you said eats, breathes and sleeps football and has GREAT length. Props to the FO,
coaches and Pollack for spotting this could be diamond in the rough glass eating O-lineman.

Yeah, I have to admit, Volson wasn't on my radar at all.   I would be shocked if anyone on here took him in a mock.  

I won a good chunk of change betting that Willis would be drafted by the Titans.  It was +3300!  I figured if he made it past pitt, he could fall and Tenn couldn't be very happy with RT after the playoff game.  Huge win:)

I wonder what kind of odds I could have received on Volson being drafted here in Rd 4, let alone put Carman on the bench.  

Oh, and thanks for the update on Toast.  I could never see that guy as racist.  Hope he comes back, too.  It has been a mission over the past, what 8 years, to get rep from FT.  Never happened.  He hated me because I would always make fun of his stat cherry-picking.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - SHRacerX - 11-21-2022, 05:24 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - jason - 11-21-2022, 09:27 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - Au165 - 11-21-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: PFF Week 11- F*** You steelers - SHRacerX - 11-26-2022, 12:04 PM