Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old
A good list from Boomer. The only surprise for me was that Cam Newton was on the list and Tannihill wasn't. Tannihill has done more with less. I'm looking for a breakout year from Tannihill.

Detroit is just dysfunctional and I'm afraid they are wasting Stafford's talents up there. Sorta like Atlanta and Matt Ryan. Both excellent QBs who would be an upgrade for most teams around the league.

(06-07-2015, 04:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree that Ryan should not have made the list, as he is 30. (best QBs under 30 duh..)

However, even if Ryan were to be omitted, I'm not as sure as some others that Dalton would make the list.

I believe that he would just plug in Ryan Tannehill. After 3 seasons, he's got a 61.9% completion rate for his career, to go along with just a 2.5% INT rate. Dalton is now thought of as a 'choker' in big games, and, at this point in time, it's really kind of hard to argue with that.

I have to agree that Dalton doesn't make this list. Dalton is ahead of RG III, Geno Smith, Johnny Midget and EJ Manual if anyone cares. I also have Dalton ahead of Kaepernick mostly, except Kaepernick did win some playoff games and go to a SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old - BengalChris - 06-07-2015, 05:38 PM