Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Rush Defense < Bengals Rush Offense
Coming in to today's game, Tennessee has outrushed its opponent in six of nine games. That is due in large part to a defense that ranks second in the NFL with an average of 85.1 rushing yards allowed per game. Over the last six games, that average is 55.2 yards, and none of those teams rushed for more than 77 yards.

Today, however, the Bengals without their starting RB, Joe Mixon, had 108 yards rushing compared to just 63 yards for the Titans.

Perine ran for 58 yards on 17 carries, for just a 3.4 ypc average.  However, I only remember one negative yardage rush.  Like I said in an earlier post, I would rather face 2nd and 7 than 2nd and 20 after a sack.  Perine also had a very workmanlike 35 yards on 4 receptions.  Trayveon Williams looked like a man possessed again with 18 yards on just 2 carries, and 24 yards on one reception.  

If the Bengals can have a solid rushing attack, it will be very tough to beat them.  If they can do that and have Chase back, I don't think many teams  can beat them period.  

And THANK YOU JAGS!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Titans Rush Defense < Bengals Rush Offense - SHRacerX - 11-27-2022, 07:02 PM