Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projected RB Stats (Coley Harvey)
I hope that Gio doesn't get that many touches because Hill is a beast and needs to be our bell cow.  We can let him carry us to victory because a team can't load the box to stop him and also have enough defenders to stop our other weapons.  

Hill seems to love that role, embrace it, and just have fun in it, so it would be stupid to take him out of it, both from a standpoint of what he can do from a production standpoint and changing the way a defense plays us, opening up things for other players and making Dalton's life a lot easier.

My only worry is Marvin's loyal to a fault, ass we all know, and I'm afraid that he'll feel like he needs to get Gio the ball at crucial times when we need to give it to Hill and let him finish the deal.

If Hill got close to that many touches in some games (maybe not every game) in catches out of the backfield, sweeps, and things like that, it's ok if that's what the game calls for and it's what will work on the defense, but I just hope that we don't try to force ourselves to make sure he's involved.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projected RB Stats (Coley Harvey) - BFritz21 - 06-07-2015, 05:42 PM