Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds just lost - tied for 1st :)
(11-27-2022, 08:50 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I could definitely see us beating them. My guess if they've won the division by Week 18 and don't have to play us too hard, but even at their best I think we're better than them. Even if we go in as a Wildcard, I think teams would rather play them than us.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the Ratbirds lose a couple more, one of course to us. Lamar could get injured easily.

He made another dumb play today taking on a Defender and taking a bad hit, he does this far too often.

We are the scariest team in the NFL and I would say that without pause after this November. We went undefeated in 
November as Zac noted in giving the entire team game balls.

(11-27-2022, 09:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: Bengals got the Titans, while the Ravens got the Jags, because our 1st place last season gave us the tougher opponent according to last year's standings. So, this victory was especially satisfying. 

Truth, they have to play us. Love this saying this year by our team, I guess Ted came up with it, love this guy.

(11-27-2022, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As this has morphed into a thread about other teams; I just want to take this opportunity to say:

Russel Wilson is garbage

You say that like you enjoy watching it. Mellow

(11-27-2022, 09:27 PM)Bengalion Wrote: We are undefeated against AFC division leaders (Dolphins and Titans) so far. If we beat the Chiefs next week we in.

Nice, hadn't thought of that. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rat Turds just lost - tied for 1st :) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-27-2022, 09:40 PM