Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-28-2022, 09:40 PM)Destro Wrote: I am in the DC/Baltimore area and the buzz around Washington is huge. The play on the field has been a shockingly good surprise ( they are also without Chase Young ), but off the field, they are such a trash organization. Mike brown is not the greatest of all time, but he beats that scumbag, Dan Synder.

Yeah, a good buddy of mine is a Redsk.....er, Commanders Fan.  He used to live three doors down from my folks house growing up and he drove 11 hours to my mom's service.  I always kind of root for them because of him and I was a big Doug Williams fan.  

It is so sad to see how that once great franchise has been such a joke for so long now, and I put almost all of it on Snider.  When he said he could go "public" with information about the league and ruin guys like Goodell, it did make me interested, though.

They have a hell of a defense.  Kind of funny, they take off after getting rid of WJIII.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture] - SHRacerX - 11-29-2022, 07:32 AM