Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to toot my horn... Sheepish plea for rep+
(11-29-2022, 09:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I think the league needs to re-align the divisions and maybe the Conferences. I'm not sure how they do that though. If they put one really good team in a weak division, then you wind up with the Patriots who own the division for a decade or more. If you don't re-align, then we will have teams with winning records from tough divisions sitting on the couch while some team with a losing record makes the playoffs because they are in a crappy division. And then there was the mass exodus of QB's into the AFC which left the NFC very weak. I think it is time for some tweaking if they want to keep their product competitive. 

I know it'll never happen, but if the league truly wants parity at all costs, then they should re-align the divisions EVERY season by record. Top 4 teams in the conference get reassigned to the same division and so on. I know it'll never happen and not just because of the scheduling nightmare this would create. But man, how weird would it be to be in the same division as the Chiefs, Titans and Bills this year?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have to toot my horn... Sheepish plea for rep+ - PhilHos - 11-29-2022, 11:33 AM