Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to toot my horn... Sheepish plea for rep+
(11-29-2022, 09:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I think the league needs to re-align the divisions and maybe the Conferences. I'm not sure how they do that though. If they put one really good team in a weak division, then you wind up with the Patriots who own the division for a decade or more. If you don't re-align, then we will have teams with winning records from tough divisions sitting on the couch while some team with a losing record makes the playoffs because they are in a crappy division. And then there was the mass exodus of QB's into the AFC which left the NFC very weak. I think it is time for some tweaking if they want to keep their product competitive. 

So tough to do....Rivalries, travel, and things always changing.  Look how the AFC East was the Pats and no one else for a decade.  Now it is incredibly competitive.  Ditto the NFC East.  Then you have the AFC West and all of a sudden, it looks like the Chiefs and a sea of turd soup.  Everyone was calling that conference schedule the crucible.  No longer.  Things are always changing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have to toot my horn... Sheepish plea for rep+ - SHRacerX - 11-29-2022, 07:53 PM