Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals prediction thread
This is gonna be a tough game. I'm really worried Mahommes and Co. are going to come in with a chip on they're shoulder which is very scary. I think they will score almost at will early on as they have in the past. If we continue our adjustment trend in the 2nd half then we may have a chance and this 2nd half defense will be legit as it gets (if it isn't already). But we can't count on that. So I think the offense will have to answer and find its rhythm early. I'm sure the Chiefs will try and have a game plan to stop us. But luckily for us our offense has found a multi faceted identity that's giving Burrow enough time to find the open guy. Along with the mystery of Chase returning and what exactly that will entail. It might be a little like Chase's 1st game and how we were all just waiting to see what he would do. Hopefully we see him making an explosive play for a score early. This is a game I had marked as a loss for awhile. But I just can't pick them to lose so I'll go with a close one and say. 34-31 Bengals. Hopefully that home crowd is going crazy and making things difficult on KC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chiefs @ Bengals prediction thread - NUGDUKWE - 11-29-2022, 08:23 PM