Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GMF Kyle Brandt Angry Runs Trophy …you guessed it
(11-30-2022, 06:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think Kyle can be a bit corny with the angry runs sometimes and it's usually only when there's not enough great runs, so he just overreacts but, for the most part, I LOVE when he does them! 

I actually wish he would get more into it and even more emotional  Hilarious

I'm upset that they cut it off there because then he also puts a nice hit on the corner, stays on his feet, and it takes two other guys (three total) to push him out of bounds!

Glad we got some love!

Conrgrats Samaje!

He was close enough to having a heart attack Brad! lol

(11-30-2022, 10:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What ever happened to the girl that was a Bengal fan and everybody here loved on GMFB?

I saw her doing a commercial a couple days ago; maybe for clothes..

Dicks Sporting Goods. Yeah, I miss good ole Kay on GMFB too.  Cry

(11-30-2022, 11:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Kay Adams? I think she's on a talk show now or something and so is Nate Burleson (I think I also saw her in a commercial but I don't think she'd leave the show just for that). 

She was smoking hot! And she knew her football!

Wub 

"Up and Adams" Saw her on twitter posing with our white helmet, I actually follow her on twitter.

(12-01-2022, 12:49 AM)Roland Wrote: She's doing a show called "Up and Adams" for Fan Duel.

Bengals talk at 7:30.

Thanks Roland, love me some Kay talking about our Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GMF Kyle Brandt Angry Runs Trophy …you guessed it - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-01-2022, 02:17 PM