Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He also said so much taboo stuff that he had Alex Jones looking a bit flummoxed and quick to point out that he didn't agree. 

My buddy said he thinks Kanye may be going more overboard now in an attempt to pass it all off as performance art. 

I think Kanye will eventually commit suicide.  He's going into media outlets daily and saying the most controversial things he can come up with, then doubling down almost immediately.  He doesn't seem to have any regard for his personal reputation or wealth and he's alienating nearly anyone that ever tried to stand up for him.  

I'm not in the business of feeling sorry for multi millionaires, but it's hard to watch him do what he's doing to himself.  He's full-on debilitating mental illness on display in front of the entire world, and he's incapable of being helped.  Anyone close enough to him to suggest such a thing would be quickly dismissed and ridiculed publicly.  

I don't think it's performance art, but if it is, he's probably in too deep of a hole to pass it off at this point. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - samhain - 12-03-2022, 12:07 PM