Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy... Feel Free To Rant
I have to admit - I'm done w/ the objective of winning and all I care about now is perennially hurting Steeler players.
Oh - I care about winning - but it's just that hasn't worked out too well the past 40 years.
And the couple times I felt the Bengals could go somewhere in the past decade, Steelers have taken out our QB.

So I'm done w/ playing the game normally. I've shifted primary objective to physically hurting the Pittsburgh Steelers, don't care about losing the games, don't care about penalties, or ejections - just blatantly hurting Steeler multiple targets for season ending/career ending injuries is all I care about now. And who knows - it appears that's the way Steelers have played the Bengals for years, and they've gone further than us - so maybe that will result in some Super Bowls also. But that's now a secondary objective.

Ok, I know that was a rant... and I won't feel that way later (probably, I don't know). But had to get that off my chest. Anyone else who wants to rant, go ahead and get it off your chest. No judgment here. It will just be taken as venting frustration on a terrible day.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Group Therapy... Feel Free To Rant - West Union KennyG - 12-13-2015, 07:37 PM