Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Orlovsky: Flip the players … win the game
(12-05-2022, 01:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ZT and his offensive staff (including Burrow) have grown and matured a lot this year. You could argue they are having a better year coaching than last year. They no longer rely solely on the big play to move the ball down field and are coming up with great schemes.

Really excited to keep building.

Understandably Taylor was inexperienced when he took over. The roster awful. His second year injuries crippled them. Can you hear me 2022 LA Rams & Sean McVay? Can you hear me 2021 Ravens and John Harbaugh? Year 3 he finally emerged. But you are right they’ve all grown… Joe, the entire staff,and Zac.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Orlusky: Flip the players … win the game - Soonerpeace - 12-05-2022, 01:47 PM