Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all said ZT couldn't coach...
I was mum on Zac from the beginning to last year: the NFL is such a gray sport, nothing makes itself apparent until everything goes right... only then can a vision, a unit, a scheme, be utilised to its best.

'19 was a joke, '20 was rife with injuries and last year was still rebuilding, but almost there and things went right for the most part... and we saw how great the team was, not just by individual performances but through the scheme, playcalls and putting things together with a shit oline.

Last year showed me how good the staff is from the football side, while the previous 2 years showed me how great of a motivator and person Zac is: even at 1-14, that last Cleveland game had EVERYONE on that field going nuts, being super hyped, playing super hard and the smiles never left players' faces, nor did the energy wane. That spilled into '20, even with all of the issues we had with injuries. That showed me the team bought in and was along for the ride, good or bad.

I am behind Zac now, more than ever.

Still find it hilarious that people will STILL defend that loser Kingsbury over Zac, to this day; look at that disaster there and they were in just as bad shape in '19, when he was hired as well as Zac.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-06-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-09-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - J24 - 12-06-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-07-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-09-2022, 03:49 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-10-2022, 01:38 PM