Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Power rankings. NFL.com #3 ESPN #8
(12-07-2022, 11:30 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The dumb group didn't study the Bengals during the week for years. They were easy to tell, like Keyshawn or Skip Bayless, because they had the same stock answer every week. "Sure they're playing good now, but what's gonna happen in the playoffs? When they do something in January, then I'll be a believer. Until then . . ." until his 30 second segment about the upcoming Bengals vs ______ game is over and the host moves on to the next game on the lineup.

Now, instead of studying 31 teams and mailing it in on Cincinnati, they have to actually watch film and give fresh opinions. It's why I've always respected Peter Schrager's coverage of the Bengals, it's always well done and not mailed in long before he was a regular on the NFL Network. He would always tell Colin Cowherd positive stories when Cowherd would rip Cincinnati.

Ditto with Kay Adams.  Man, do I miss her.  She responded to a tweet I put out a few days ago, so I guess I am famous now?  Haha.  My friends were like:   "DUDE!  KAY ADAMS RESPONDED TO YOU!"  I don't think that means she would go out with me or anything, but its better than nothing.

But I seriously loved seeing Kay rock a Who Dey shirt.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power rankings. NFL.com #3 ESPN #8 - SHRacerX - 12-08-2022, 10:20 AM