Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Britney Griner Released In Prisoner Swap
(12-08-2022, 05:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: A few months ago, same people were horrified that people who attacked the Capitol had to face the consequences of their actions.

To me this stuff highlights how much of a fool's errand it is to attempt to devise what would be a "fair deal" with people who are morally bankrupt.  I can't be the only one here who has had to attempt to make a deal with someone who was able and willing to go a lot lower than I could, and until the USA starts sending non-violent foreign nationals to draconian prison camps we aren't going to have equal footing with these countries.

But that also requires someone like Putin to care about one of his citizens, and I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he'd just tell us to torture and execute them all.

The issue I have with this is that if Britney Griner is worth this sort of trade for being locked up over cannabis oil, then that shit should be decriminalized and legalized as hell in the USA. Are we better than Russia when it comes to locking people up for this sort of stuff? Yes, but not by enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Britney Griner Released In Prisoner Swap - Nately120 - 12-08-2022, 05:28 PM