Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season
Key Free Agents:
Pratt - Resign

Defensive Backs
Bell - Absolutely resign, he's a leader
Bates - Almost assuredly gone, we drafted potential replacements and just looking at who we need to resign this year and next a cut needs to be made somewhere.
Apple - Resign, hate me if you want, but most likely he would cost something decent and at the right price I would want him back.

Running Backs
Perine - Resign, if he gets a lot of carries and continues to do well he may go elsewhere.
T Williams - Resign, I don't see him being costly.

Tight Ends
Hurst - Resign, hoping his fire for the game and seemingly love of the team itself he won't command a contract quite like CJ.
Sample - Resign, I think we could get him for a good price. This is assuming we still need him as a blocking TE and don't have other options.
Wilcox - Don't care

Wide Receiver
Taylor - Resign, shouldn't be expensive.
Irwin - Resign, shouldn't be expensive.

Long Snapper
Adomitis - Resign [Harris is getting older and Cal seems to be playing well right?]

I only see Pratt and Bell commanding a lot of money. Maybe Hurst we will just have to wait and see. The rest seem like they can be brought back at fair enough deals. [Besides Bates]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-09-2022, 04:08 AM