Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ?
(12-09-2022, 09:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good point about that catch.  Why wasn't it all over ESPN or NFL Net?  Because Ja'Marr just acted like:  "What?  That's what I do", instead of being all ME ME ME ME ME.

I still think his most underrated trait is his strength.  He just looks like he is made of teflon.  Guys have him wrapped up and he just keeps going.  I wonder if there is an NFL stat for broken tackles for WRs.  He would have to be near the top. 

Truth, dude just does what he does and makes it look easy. That is what the greats do. So true about his strength, I would think
him and Deebo are about the hardest 2 WR's to tackle in the NFL and Deebo plays RB at times something I am sure Ja'Marr could 
do in a pinch if needed. But not something I would do, way too valuable to us.

(12-09-2022, 10:00 AM)Nepa Wrote: I have Directv and my basic cable package doesn't have ESPN. It costs a lot extra and I'm not willing to pay that much extra a month just for ESPN. And, yes, I'm taking about ESPN, not the extra ESPNs.

It was the same when I had Dish. You needed more than the basic plan to get ESPN.

But there are a few Monday Night games that ABC carries. I don't know if the Buffalo game will be one of those.

If the NFL games are not on a major station like ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox, a lot of people do not get to see the games. That includes the Thursday Night games now on Prime.

Yes, it won't be watched near as much if it is only espn, I refuse to get espn, so I wouldn't be able to watch the game live unless it
is on ABC too. Would be smart of them to have our game on both if they want the monster ratings...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-09-2022, 02:17 PM