Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hostile Environment on Sunday?
(12-09-2022, 06:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At first, whenever I'd read Paycor Stadium, I'd be like "what the hell is Paycor Stadium," but it's growing on me. 

The Paul Brown Stadium name just feels outdated and like part of our past that we don't even want to think about because it's the Joe Burrow era now.

I'm PRAYING that we go crazy (when we're on defense) so that they know that we're going to own them every game we play for at least the next ten years! 

Get in Watson's head and let him know that it's the rules of The Jungle and he'll get Jungle justice for his crimes!

Brad, I love and respect you, but paying homage to the past is something we do to honor the legacy of those who have come before.

Were it not for the Brown family, specifically Paul Brown, it would have been the Indianapolis Bengals.  Or the Nashville Bengals.  Or the Baltimore Bengals.  

Of course it's the Joe Burrow era.  And selling the naming rights is something that had to be done.  But it will always be Paul Brown's Bengals.  And to me and a lot of others, it will always be Paul Brown Stadium.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - Nepa - 12-09-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - jason - 12-09-2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - Speedy Thomas - 12-09-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - Housh - 12-09-2022, 08:53 PM