Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season
(12-09-2022, 04:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think it should be mainly defense focused. There are a ton of (good) defensive pieces that are up after this season and next. 

Chido
Reader 
Bates
Bell 
Pratt
Apple 
Hendrickson
Wilson
Akeem Davis

Not to mention some key offensive pieces:

Jonah Williams 
Boyd 
Higgins 

I mean that is pretty wild. 9 of our 11 starters on defense are up. There is going to be some serious roster turnover. We better hope some of our draft picks hit. Going to be fascinating to see how the FO navigates the next couple of years. 

I'm of the impression we are going to HAVE to replace Trey, Chido, Boyd And Bates. Even if Burrow, Higgins and Chase take team friendly deals. We have so much money invested in our D FA that we could only keep them due to the outstanding play of our rookie deal players.

Luckily this years draft may help in supplanting 2-3 of those losses. And last year gave us Dax so if we hit, we may keep that window open much longer than expected.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season - WVUHomer - 12-09-2022, 09:34 PM