Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season
(12-09-2022, 09:34 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I'm of the impression we are going to HAVE to replace Trey, Chido, Boyd And Bates. Even if Burrow, Higgins and Chase take team friendly deals. We have so much money invested in our D FA that we could only keep them due to the outstanding play of our rookie deal players.

Luckily this years draft may help in supplanting 2-3 of those losses. And last year gave us Dax so if we hit, we may keep that window open much longer than expected.

We need a young, controllable corner to pair with CTB.  We also need to continue to build the depth on the d-line.  Draft those positions in 1 and 2 next year and see how it shakes out.  I think they need to keep Hendrickson.  He's a game -wrecker and IMO the key to the entire defense. I think Hilton is a huge factor as well. They seem to feed off of his energy and relentlessness. They'll lose guys, but some guys need to stay to maintain the current culture.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season - samhain - 12-09-2022, 10:11 PM